Songhua Egg is a must-have delicacy for the Chinese New Year in my family. My family likes its special taste, and the method is very simple. When you are serving guests, you can cut everything and mix for a few minutes before serving. It is simple and greedy. It is a good dish to enjoy. Songhua eggs are delicious, but”cutting” is a technical job. When a friend comes to my house as a guest, whenever he eats Songhua eggs, he will stop with his chopsticks and ask me how I cut them and how can I cut them so beautifully?
Actually , I used to chop them so badly that they couldn’t be put on the plate every time. Since I consulted a friend who is a chef in a restaurant, I have learned the current method. The method is very simple. There are only a few small tricks. Let’s get up and see:when cutting loose egg, it’s a mistake to cut it directly! Restaurants do this, not sticking to knives, not loosening flowers!
First , The purchased Songhua Eggs are cooked in a pot. Many people buy the Songhua Eggs and eat them directly without being boiled. This is not good, because the Songhua Eggs will be made with lime and Soda ash, in an alkaline solution, protein will exhibit gel characteristics, and the protein will produce ammonia during the decomposition process, which is harmful to the oral mucosa and stomach The mucous membrane will form a strong irritation. After steaming, it will decompose ammonia. The taste will not be so irritating and the taste will be better. Moreover, the cooked preserved eggs are more suitable for peeling and not sticky.
1 .After washing the pineapple eggs, put them in a cold water pot with shells. After the high heat is boiled, turn to medium heat and cook for 5-6 minutes. Do not take them out immediately after turning off the heat. After 3 minutes, take them out and soak them in cold water for 1 minute. The skin of the egg is easy to peel off, and it will not stick to the skin.
2. Peel off the skin of the egg, don’t worry about cutting it with the knife, let’s put the knife in the water, so that the surface of the knife is covered with a layer of water, so that the surface of the knife will have a layer of protective film. Special lubrication, so as to reduce the friction between the knife and the egg, it is not easy to stick the knife when cutting. If the knife is dipped again after cutting one, then dip the knife in a layer of clean water. Repeatedly, you can cut beautiful and complete Songhua eggs.
When cutting loose egg, don’t cook it completely Cut directly, add these 2 more steps, the egg will not stick to the knife or loose flowers! Speaking of completely cutting the Songhua Eggs, then share a delicious method of Songhua Eggs with Cold Salad:
1. Take a pine flower egg and cut it into six evenly Put it on the plate for later use.
2. Remove the head and tail of a cucumber, scrape it into a long strip with a paring knife, fold it in half and place it in the middle of the plate.
3. Cut a piece of tofu into cubes, then blanch it in a pot to remove its beany taste, remove the cold water and place it on the cucumber.
4. Adjust the bowl of juice:put minced garlic, minced ginger, chili noodles, and white sesame seeds in the bowl, drizzle in hot oil, then add appropriate amount of salt, sugar, a little bit of flavour, rice vinegar stir evenly to melt the seasoning completely, and then pour the sauce evenly on the egg.
A simple and delicious songhua egg mixed tofu is ready. I use old tofu. If you like tenderness, you can use Ester tofu makes the taste softer and smoother!
Today’s sharing is over. I’m Xiaofeng. If you like the food that Xiaofeng shares, don’t forget to pay attention to the food Fengzi!
This article was originally created by Chihuo Fengzi, welcome to pay attention to communicate with you, let everyone benefit, three people must have my teacher~