What do you eat in the morning? Presumably this is a question that every family must think about. As the saying goes,”healthy regimen starts with breakfast”. This shows how important it is to eat a nutritious and rich breakfast. And what Xiaoya wants to teach you today is something that you often see in breakfast-tea eggs. As a frequent visitor to the Chinese breakfast table, tea eggs have high nutritional value. They can be seen everywhere in the breakfast shops on the streets and alleys, and they are deeply loved by the general public. Its method is also very simple. After you learn how to make it, you no longer have to wait in long lines to buy it in the morning. It is convenient and affordable, and you can do both. Come and learn how to make it with Xiaoya!
【Tea eggs】【Making ingredients】:Eggs, water, bay leaves, cinnamon, star anise, tea, pepper, pepper.
1. Hello, everyone, today I will share with you the practice of tea eggs. The tea eggs produced in this way are full of color and fragrance. Let’s take a look at it. The production process. First of all, we prepare an appropriate amount of eggs, pour clean water into it, and wash the eggs first. The purpose is to remove some debris on the egg shell and ensure that the eggs are clean.
2. Then, put the cleaned eggs into the Put a lid on the prepared pot and wait for the water to boil. After the water is boiled, steam the eggs for 8 minutes. When the eggs are cooked, turn off the heat and remove the eggs from the pot.
3. After that, we put the fished eggs into a basin filled with cold water, and then knock the eggs with a small rolling pin after cooling. It will be more delicious after crushing, and the juice will penetrate into the egg along the broken lines. But remember not to break it too much.
4. Prepare some bay leaves, cinnamon, star anise, Prepare more tea, Chinese pepper, and 2 hot peppers (according to your personal taste, you don’t need to add hot peppers if you don’t like it)
5. Change the water in the pot again, put the broken eggs in, and then pour all the prepared spices in, add salt, the salt can be slightly Add a little more to make it more delicious, and add some old soy sauces to color. The above steps can make the tea egg color and flavor full.
6. After the pot is boiled, turn to medium heat, and then Cook for 20 minutes. Turn off the heat after 20 minutes, be careful not to remove the lid at this time, and simmer for another half an hour. In this way, the delicious tea eggs are ready!
Making tea eggs at home is economical and affordable. In the morning Take it out and heat it up when you eat it. At the same time, you can get rid of the headache of”What to eat for breakfast”, hurry up and learn!
1. After the water is boiled, the time to cook the eggs is 8 minutes. Remember that the time cannot be too long or too short.
2. After the eggs are cooked, they should be placed in cold water to cool, not hot water.
3. When putting the broken eggs into a pot with spices, do not open the lid of the pot.
Today’s food is shared with everyone here. I am Xiaoya, a creator who loves food. Share the practice of pasta and home cooking. If you also like food, please pay attention, forward, and leave a message. We can share the experience of food together and make every meal for the family with simple ingredients.
This article was originally produced by”Xiaoya Food Story”. The pictures are all taken by me. Without permission, plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation!