Eggs are an essential food in our lives, almost every family Everyone will prepare some eggs. Eggs can bring us nourishment, and they can be used in a variety of ways and taste good. I usually use eggs instead of meat, especially when the meat was very expensive for a period of time, the price was cheap, and the nutritious eggs replaced the pork. The easiest way to cook eggs is to boil them directly. After the eggs are cooked, the shells are peeled off. The inside is white protein, which tastes particularly fragrant. You can eat several of them if they don’t match. Because they are rich in nutrients, it is not recommended to eat them once. eat too much.
In addition to boiling, there is another way that everyone likes to make poached eggs. Especially at this time, when the weather is hot, the fried eggs are greasy and no appetite, but a refreshing poached egg is not the same. It looks refreshing and delicious, so I am not afraid of losing my appetite. Cooking poached eggs seems very simple, but it is too difficult for many people, especially some methods seen on the Internet are particularly cumbersome, with many steps, and not easy to master. If you really do it, you have to fail several times before you can do it successfully. The most common reasons for failure are, the egg yolk is scattered, or the egg is not round and the whole is not beautiful , Or the egg whites have become scum, and only the egg yolk is left in the end, giving people the feeling of being rotten into a pot.
This boiled method is difficult to master, so today I will share a poached egg that can be made round and smooth without boiling it. This is the method taught by my mother-in-law. After seeing her method, it turns out that the previous methods are too It’s cumbersome, but this method is simple. You can add some seasonings to the prepared poached eggs to increase the flavor and taste even more delicious. Interested friends continue to look down.
Right amount of eggs, amount of light salt water, a handful of chopped green onion, appropriate amount of minced garlic, appropriate amount of oyster sauce, Appropriate light soy sauce, rice vinegar, a little sugar, and sesame oil.
1. Prepare a large bowl, put an appropriate amount of salt in the bowl, and add an appropriate amount of Clean water, stir until the salt melts. Pour the salt water into the bowl, and the amount of water is one-third of the bowl.
2. Knock the egg into the bowl again, taking care not to shake it after putting it in the bowl.
3. Raise a pot to boil water, put the bowl in after the water boils. Re-steaming with boiling water can shorten the steaming time.
4. Cover the lid and steam for 5 minutes on high heat.
5. You can make a seasoning when steaming. Clean the chives and cut into chopped green onions.
6. The garlic is flattened and chopped into minced garlic for later use.
7. Put the chopped green onion and minced garlic in a bowl, add some light soy sauce, some oyster sauce, some rice vinegar, some sesame oil, some sugar, and mix well. If you don’t like the seasoning, you can skip it, or if you like spicy food, you can add some chili oil.
8. The steamed poached eggs are out of the pot, and those who want to eat sugar hearts shorten it by about 1-2 minutes.
9. Pour out the water inside after the pan is out, and find a handy tool to lift the poached egg out.
10. Put a cross knife on the poached egg and the egg yolk. Pour the previously prepared juice into it and start eating.
1. Adding salt to the bowl is to add a bottom flavor to the eggs.
2. Be sure to steam the bowl with water, otherwise the steamed taste will not be tender, and the egg yolk will be dry and not formed.
3. The final seasoning can be adjusted according to personal taste preferences.