Xiaomi does this and eats it all on the table, suitable for all ages!
I went to the restaurant with my husband a few days ago and found that there was a dish of fried millet. I was so happy. It’s much more delicious than fried rice, and it’s golden in color and very attractive. Speaking of fried millet, my mother’s fried rice tastes the best, more fragrant than meat. As long as you fry one plate at a time, it will be eaten out of the pan, and there will be no residue left.
The nutritional value of millet is very high. It is well known that millet has a strong spleen The effect of nourishing the stomach, it is also rich in protein and vitamins. It has the effects of nourishing yin and blood, clearing away heat and detoxification, and improving sleep. At the same time, it can speed up the metabolism. Women who often eat millet can reduce wrinkles, stains, nourish blood and nourish blood, and look good!
I always have millet at home, so I have to buy a few kilograms for spare as long as I finish eating. It is often used to cook millet porridge, which is fragrant and nutritious, and it is not greasy to drink every day. Adding red dates, wolfberry, lotus seeds, lilies and other ingredients to millet porridge will double the nutrition. In addition to cooking porridge, using millet to make other delicacies is more flattering.
Many people think that it is troublesome to stir-fry millet. In fact, as long as you master the tips, it is simple and fast. Let’s take a look at the detailed production steps!
[home-style fried millet]
Main ingredients:millet, carrots, eggs, spring onions
[Detailed production steps]
1. Chop carrots and scallions. (Fried millet is most suitable for small onions)
2. Many Stir-fried millet is cooked first and then steamed, but it is always difficult to grasp it. If the rice is cooked for a long time, it will become sticky and not chewy. If the cooking time is short, the fried millet will become hard and dry, which will affect the taste.
Today, I will tell you a little trick, don’t just steam it directly. Millet is soaked in water one night in advance, and can be steamed directly in the basket at noon or evening the next day, and steamed on high fire for 30 minutes.
3. Take out the steamed millet after thirty minutes, After the millet is not hot, rub the millet gently with your hands, and the grains will be distinct, and the millet will not agglomerate.
4. First scramble the eggs, stir with chopsticks to form a flocculent Out.
5. Sprinkle oil again in the pot, and turn after the oil is hot Put the millet and stir fry for one minute at medium heat, then add the carrots and stir fry together.
6. Then put the eggs to stir fry, and sprinkle some Salt, sugar flavoring.
Carrots and eggs are put in order. If it is too troublesome, put them in together and stir fry with millet.
7. Finally, sprinkle in the shallots and stir-fry the onion fragrance , Sprinkle with MSG, you can get it out of the pot
Don’t cook the porridge with millet, just eat it on the table like this Light, steam, steam and stir fry, the more you chew, the more delicious it is, suitable for all ages!
Since Xiaomi eats like this, my family has to buy five catties every few days. Once steamed and fried, the color is golden, the aroma is attractive, and you are rushing to eat it out of the pot.
Tips for fried millet at home:Millet was soaked in water one night in advance, and steamed on high fire for 30 minutes the next day. When frying millet, use medium heat. You can add or subtract ingredients according to your preferences, such as leeks, sauerkraut, green beans, Minced meat etc. This dish does not need too many condiments, just add salt, sugar, and MSG!
Thanks for reading, all are original, I like this Share this article with more friends. Pay attention to my home for dinner, and bring you a delicious meal every day. Below the comments, you are welcome to share more food, share different views, let us experience the fun of the kitchen, happy every day.