Hello everyone, welcome to my gourmet self-media, I am the creator of the gourmet field Jinxiu V Shandong:”Focus on gourmet food, make life more flavorful.” Today I brought you a few words The practice of Taoist delicacies, these delicacies are also deeply loved by everyone, and they are very common delicacies. Use common ingredients every day to make the most delicious meals. At the same time, I hope that today’s food can bring you a whole day of happiness.
Saury perilla roll
Ingredients:saury, perilla leaves, monosodium glutamate, honey, Garlic, cooking wine, salt, pepper
1. Grind garlic into a puree , Put garlic, water, cooking wine, honey, and MSG in a bowl, and mix well;
2. Use a knife to open the saury fillet and remove the bones, and cut into pieces. 8 pieces, sprinkle a little salt and pepper;
3. Wash the perilla leaves, dry the fish fillets, and roll up the fish fillets with perilla leaves ;
4. The saury roll is covered with a layer of potato flour evenly;
5. Put a little oil in a hot pan, add saury, and fry on both sides until golden;
6. Pour in the prepared sauce, and collect the sauce over medium heat That’s it.
White fungus fried duck eggs
Method 1. After cleaning the fresh white fungus, drain off the water and remove it for use.
2, two duck eggs, beat them into a bowl and stir them with chopsticks.
3. Heat the pot, pour into an appropriate amount of oily pan, stir all the duck eggs into the pot, first fry the duck eggs into Eclair, then use a frying spoon to smash the duck eggs, beat them out, and chop Chili is appropriate.
4. Pour an appropriate amount of oil in the pot, pour the chopped chili and stir fry on low heat, fry the water vapor of the dried chopped chili, and fry the aroma of the chopped chili.
5. After chop the chili and stir fry until fragrant, pour in the white fungus, duck eggs and add appropriate amount of salt. Turn to high heat and stir fry. The white fungus changes color. Shake the pan and stir evenly. You can turn off the heat and start the pot.
Laoganma fried Chicken gizzards
Material:chicken gizzards; dried fungus; fresh chili; onion; Ginger; garlic; Laoganma chili sauce; edible oil; cooking wine; sugar; starch; salt;
1. The cleaned chicken gizzards are made into slices with a blade, and ginger slices, cooking wine, dry starch, and salt are marinated in the chicken gizzards for more than ten minutes.
2. When marinating chicken gizzards, you can choose the fungus, tear it into small pieces by hand, and cut the pepper into circles.
3. Mix a bowl of juice with cooking wine, starch, salt, and sugar before cooking, which can save cooking time and make the chicken gizzards more tender.
4. After the pot is hot, pour in the cooking oil, wait until the oil temperature rises to about 60 degrees, pour the marinated chicken gizzards into the pot and slide it. Step is called passing oil, also called taking oil. The chicken gizzards slide open six to seven to mature, and take them out for later use.
5. Cook the oil again, add the onion, ginger, garlic and sauté after the oil is hot, pour a spoonful of Laoganma hot sauce and cook until fragrant. The amount of hot sauce can be increased or decreased according to your own taste.
6. Add the chicken gizzards and fungus that have just finished oiling and stir fry for about one minute.
7. Pour in fresh chili, cook in the bowl of juice that has been adjusted in advance, and collect the soup on a serving plate. That’s it.
Clams Shiitake MushroomsFish balls soup
Ingredients:fish balls, clams, fresh mushrooms, spring onions, ginger, salt , Oil
1. The clams are soaked in salt water for several hours in advance, then wash Put it in boiling water and boil until it is open and remove it for use;
2, Heat the wok, add ginger slices and fry;
3, add water to boil, add clams, Bring the mushrooms to a boil;
4. Put the fish balls into the soup and cook, then add salt.
Method:1. Prepare the chili and garlic. (Of course you don’t need to prepare so much, here I have some for other dishes)
2. Prepare the beef balls, preferably cut into small portions, Cut like a cross.
3. Boil the beef balls in water.
4. Cook until it is like this and the opening is exposed.
5. Scoop up the beef balls.
6. Put the oil, put the garlic and chili together until fragrant.
7. Put the beef balls down and stir-fry, you can add a little water.
Materials:200g tripe, yellow pepper half a red pepper and a little red pepper , A little fungus, half a garlic, dried chili a little, salt, sugar, soy sauce
1. Wash the tripe first, put it in a pot of boiling water and mix with pepper Cook the cooking wine for a total of 5 minutes, pick up the tripe, add salt, sugar, cooking wine, and soy sauce to marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Chop the garlic, slice the red and yellow peppers for later use; shred the soaked fungus for later use, if you likeCarrots students can also cut some carrots.
3. Pour oiled pepper in the pot, slowly stir up the pepper scent (add a little more oil) on low heat, remove the pepper and leave it in the pot minced garlic fry until fragrant, then add yellow and red peppers and stir-fry for one minute. Pour in the marinated tripe, continue to stir-fry for another minute, add the fungus, add a few shredded peppers and stir-fry for half a minute.
Materials:1/3 large taro, 4 tablespoons of white sugar, about 5 tablespoons of water, appropriate amount of edible oil.
1. Peel the taro and cut into pieces slightly thinner than the little finger Strips;
2. Pour an appropriate amount of cooking oil into the pot, wait until the oil is 60%hot, and fry the taro noodles over a low fire for about 3 minutes, then remove. After cooling slightly, lower the pot on medium heat and fry for another minute to color;
3. Take another wok and turn on the fire, pour in water and white sugar, stir fry, and turn into a slurry. Next, stir-fry the fried taro and let the the syrup evenly wrap it on the taro sticks, and then turn it off. fire.
Tomato saucePleurotus eryngii
Materials:two pleurotus eryngii, tomato sauce, oil, salt
1. Cut pleurotus eryngii into small pieces with a hob.
2. Put water in the pot, add appropriate amount of salt and oil, and add pleurotus eryngii to blanch the water after boiling. Take it out two minutes later, drain it and set aside.
3. Put oil in the pot, add the tomato sauce to boil after the oil is hot.
4. Add the blanched eryngii mushrooms and stir-fry evenly, and add salt to season them before they are out of the pan
Honey sauce fried Fish
Materials :Sea bass, sugar, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, cooking wine, vinegar, honey, sesame oil, white pepper , Ginger, green onions
1. Clean the fish and make a few strokes on the fish Use a knife and spread thin salt for at least two hours to firm fish. Prepare sliced ginger and green onion.
2, a cup of water (about 150ml), 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce, 1 tablespoon cooking wine, 1.5 tablespoons vinegar, 1 tablespoon Make a juice with honey, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, and a little white pepper.
3, fish on the body flour, shake off excess flour after patting. Fry it in a frying pan until golden on both sides, and the fish will be ready for about five times when it is ripe. Use the remaining oil in the pot, add the green onions and ginger until fragrant, put the fried fish into the pot, and add the adjusted sauce.
4. Bring to a high heat and simmer for one or two minutes, open the lid and turn to medium heat, while cooking, keep the soup in the pot with a spatula Pour on the fish until the soup is dry, sprinkle with chopped green onion and serve.
Stir-fried beef with leek moss
Materials:beef tendon, leek, red pepper, salt, sugar, light soy sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, ginger, starch, vegetable oil
Methods:1. Thaw beef tendon in advance.
2. Wash the ingredients, cut the beef as much as you eat, and cook the rest.
3. Cut the beef into small strips, cut the leek into sections, shred the red pepper, and shred the ginger.
4. Add appropriate amount of salt, sugar, light soy sauce, starch, vegetable oil, and ginger to marinate the beef.
5. Heat the pot, put 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, put the beef into the pot, dipped in soy sauce along the side of the pot to increase the fragrance, change the color, and then serve.
6. Continue to cook, put 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, put red pepper shreds, pour in the leek, stir fry, add appropriate amount of salt, sugar to taste.
7. Pour the fried beef into the wok, stir fry, add oyster sauce, stir-fry over high heat, and then serve.
Pumpkin steamedSpare Ribs
250g pumpkin, 250g spare ribs, 4 garlic, 2 shallots, Appropriate amount of ginger, a spoonful of cooking wine, a spoonful of light soy sauce, a spoonful of oyster sauce, and a spoonful of Laoganma.
Method 1. Mince the shallots and garlic.
2, chop the ribs into small pieces. I let the store help me chop them when I bought them, soak them in clean water for half an hour to remove the blood, and then rinse them.
3. Add minced garlic, shredded ginger, cooking wine, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, Laoganma to the ribs.
4, marinate evenly for 30 minutes.
5. Peel the pumpkin and cut into slices, do not cut too thick or thin, so as not to be difficult to clamp after steaming, and then put it around the plate Put it in a circle and place the rest in the middle of the plate.
6. Place the marinated ribs in the middle of the plate.
7, Steamer add water After the water is boiled, put the pumpkin into the fire and steam for half an hour.
8. After steaming, take out and sprinkle with chopped green onion for decoration.
Scrambled eggs with chives and enoki mushrooms
Ingredients:1 small handful of leek, 1 handful of enoki mushroom, 2 eggs, 4 garlic, ginger 1 piece, 1 spoon of light soy sauce, half a spoon of salt.
Methods:1. Wash the leeks and cut into sections, remove the roots of the enoki mushrooms, wash and tear into strips, beat the eggs, and mince the ginger and garlic.
2. Wash the enoki mushrooms and put them in boiling water for 2 minutes, remove and drain the water.
3. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot, heat it to about 60%heat, pour in the beaten egg liquid, and quickly stir-fry into pieces and serve.
4. Pour a little oil into the pot, add minced ginger and garlic and stir fry until fragrant. Add enoki mushrooms and stir fry for a while, then add leek segments and stir fry.
5. Stir fry the leeks a few times, add 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, half a tablespoon of salt to taste, and finally add the fried egg liquid and stir evenly.
I am the author of Gastronomy V Shandong, if you like my article, please follow me! If you don’t know what to eat every day, please follow me and share delicious food with you every day. Daily update articles, see or leave, welcome to forward, so that more people who love food can share.