No wonder the restaurant’s snap meat is so delicious? It turns out that there is a knack for it, so learn to show it to your family! Hello, everyone, I’m Chef Jiang Yizhou. Today is the time to share delicious food with everyone, are you ready?
Mei Cai Kou Po is the most classic delicacy in the north of our country. Every year during the New Year, I will make a few bowls of kourou at home to eat. The pork meat I made at home is soft and rotten, economical and affordable. It is really enjoyable to eat one bite at a time. I believe many friends like me to cook some delicious food at home! Those of you who have eaten Mei Cai Kou Po in restaurants know that the Mei Cai Kou Po in the restaurant is soft and rotten, fat but not greasy. I have eaten one slice and want to eat another slice.
Then why is the meat in the restaurant just like that Is it delicious? Today I will share with you the detailed method of picking pork with Mei Cai. After learning, you don’t have to worry about going to a restaurant to eat. Not much to say, just share the dry goods with you.
The characteristics of Mei Cai Kou Po:The color is bright and attractive, the aroma is fat and not greasy, and it will drool when you look at it.
——How to buckle pork with Mei Cai——
Prepare ingredients:a piece of pork belly with skin, a little dried Mei Cai, Green onions, old ginger, cooking wine , light soy sauce, Soy sauce, cooking oil, refined salt.
1. First prepare a small bag of fresh dried plums, and soak it in clean water for an hour. I bought this dried plum from a small supermarket. I believe everyone can easily buy it.
2. Cut the pork belly with skin from the middle . Heat the wok, then put the skinned five-flowersThe meat skin is facing down, and then back and forth with your hands Smear in the wok. This will not only remove the fishy smell of the skin, but also clean the pig hair inside. Just roast the skin until it is browned.
3. Then rinse the pork belly in cold water. When rinsing, we can use a clean steel ball to scrub its skin. Put this pork belly on the cutting board and cut it in the middle.
4. Add an appropriate amount of water to the wok and cut Place the boiled pork belly in a pot of cold water. Put a piece of ginger, a green onion, and a few drops of cooking wine to get rid of the smell. Bring it to a boil without covering the lid. After the water is boiled, skim the scum inside. Continue to cook for 5 minutes on high heat. After five minutes, take it out and put it in cold water to wash it off for later use.
5. Wash the wok and put it in appropriate cold water again , And then put the cleaned pork belly inside. Add a few green onions, a few slices of old ginger, and a little cooking wine to get rid of fishy. Add a few pieces of bay leaves and a little dried chili. Cover the lid and bring it to a boil on high heat. After the water is boiled, turn to medium heat and cook for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, we add a little salt to taste. Continue to boil for ten minutes.
6. After ten minutes, let’s insert the pork belly with chopsticks . Being able to penetrate it easily means that the pork belly has been cooked. Then fish it out. Pour a spoonful of soy sauce and a spoonful of soy sauce on a plate, and spread the dried pork belly in the soy sauce evenly.
7. Heat the wok and put it in wide oil , When the oil is heated to 50%hot. Fry the marinated pork belly in a frying pan. At the beginning, oil may splash outwards. At this time, everyone can put the lid on to prevent yourself from hurting yourself. When there is no crackling noise in the oil pan, you can open the lid.
8. At this time, we are turning over the pork belly to continue oiling Fry it again, and the pork belly can be fished out when the surface is golden in color. Soak the fried pork belly in cold water for ten minutes.
9. Soaked wellThe dried plums put it on the chopping board and cut it into small dices and set aside for later use. After cutting, the skin of the pork belly has been soaked to the shape of tiger skin. Then cut the pork belly into thin slices.
10. Prepare the juice:pour two spoons of light soy sauce In the bowl, add three spoons of Wei very fresh soy sauce, one spoon of soy sauce, three spoons of oyster sauce, one A teaspoon of refined salt, a teaspoon of sugar, and a little white pepper, stir well.
11. Put the sliced meat in the sauce Apply evenly. Then place it in a bowl. The meat slices must be evenly placed when placing them. The sliced meat must remember to face down!
12. Heat a wok and put a little After the cooking oil is heated, put the prepared onion, ginger and garlic in it and fry until fragrant. Then put the chopped plums in the same and fry them until fragrant. The remaining sauce is placed inside and fry until fragrant. Then cover this plum on the surface of the meat. Remember to put the soup in it.
13. Add enough water to the steamer, then Put this piece of meat in a steamer, and put the steamer in a pot of cold water. Cover the surface of the meat bowl with a plate. To prevent water vapor from falling inside, cover the lid and bring to a boil on high heat, and continue to steam on medium heat for half an hour.
14. After half an hour, you can turn off the fire . Take this buckle out slowly. It can be served directly by inverting it in a flat plate.
A delicious, red-colored plum with pickled pork It’s done. If you like, go and give it a try. Like this article, remember to bookmark and forward it. See you next time.