It’s hot in the summer. In terms of diet, everyone’s favorite food is some cold dishes or cold skin, jelly, etc. . Especially the jelly, the taste is delicate and smooth, eating Q-bomb, can be used as a dish or a staple food. If you eat it by yourself, a bowl of jelly can complete a meal, which is convenient and trouble-free. There is also a kind of food that is better than jelly in summer. It is much higher than jelly in terms of taste and nutritional value. It is fish scale jelly. If you have not eaten it or have heard of it, you must not miss it. It is better to eat jelly in summer. It is rich in collagen and protein. , The method is simple and it is more delicious than jelly.
The scale is up to 3 years old Children and elders in their eighties are no strangers. This is the”protective shell” on the fish. When eating fish, it is usually thrown away as waste. In fact, fish scales are not only edible, but also have high nutritional value. Fish scales are rich in lecithin, which is very helpful for brain development and memory improvement. Children who are growing their bodies must not miss this delicacy. It doesn’t matter if you don’t make it. Today, I will share the delicacy”fish scale jelly” made with fish scales. It is soft and delicate. It will be more”gentle” with jelly when eaten.
Fish scales can make jelly-like The taste comes from the collagen on its body. Friends who have killed fish with their own hands know that their hands will slip and slip when they go to the scales. They are especially slippery. These are the collagen on the scales. After these collagens are boiled, they will Leave it in the soup and let it cool down naturally, it will automatically condense like pig skin. It won’t be thrown away. The method of this fish scale jelly is very simple. It can be said to be easier than normal jelly. Once the fish scales are boiled and frozen, you can eat it when the time is up. Do not throw away the fish scales. Wash clean and simply boil and freeze. It is delicate and soft. Slippery, friends who like it can collect it and see how to do it.
Appropriate amount of fish scales, appropriate amount of water, appropriate amount of ginger and spring onion slices, appropriate amount of salt, appropriate amount of rice vinegar.
Dipping sauce:appropriate amount of spicy millet, garlic, salt, light soy sauce, vinegar , Chili oil, sesame oil.
1. Ask the fish stall owner for some fish scales in the market. Basically, these fish scale owners don’t need them, you want them. They will all give. Put it in a basin and rinse with water twice. Drain the water again, add appropriate amount of salt and rice vinegar, and wash it with your hands several times. Soon there will be no mucus on the surface. Rinse it with water and drain the water for later use.
2. Washed Put the fish scales in the pot and pour water. The ratio of scales to clean water is 1:4, which means that one catty of scales requires four catties of water. The frozen texture of the scales produced by this method is very elastic. Then add a proper amount of ginger and green onion slices to remove the smell, cover the lid and boil the water. When the water is boiled, turn to low heat and cook for 20 minutes.
Open the lid in 3.20 minutes , Add appropriate amount of salt to taste, cover and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
4. After the time is up Turn off the fire, find a drain spoon, pour the water into the container, and filter out the scales. Let it cool at room temperature, and then put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
5. Make a dip material. The right amount of millet is spicy, the garlic is cut into minced pieces, put in a bowl, add salt, light soy sauce, vinegar, chili oil, and finally add a little sesame oil to enhance the fragrance, and stir well. The flavor of the dip can be adjusted according to local eating habits.
6. Refrigerated Then take it out, demould it, and cut it into palatable pieces.
7. Transfer to self-made The dipping sauce can be eaten after stirring evenly. The taste is particularly good.
1. Increase or decrease the ratio of fish scales to water to adjust the texture of the Q bomb. But don’t be too thin, or it won’t take shape.
2. Don’t worry about the smell of fish scales, the fish scales will not smell fishy, so you can rest assured edible. It should be noted that in the first step, add salt and vinegar to scrub and wash several times. After removing the sticky feeling on the surface, there will be no fishy smell.