In summer, these 5 steamed meat dishes can’t be less, with less oil and salt, and they can be steamed as soon as they are “steamed”. These amazing delicacies are suitable for greedy banquets. Don’t miss them!
1. [Boiled pork ribs ]
Making ingredients:2 catties of ribs, 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, small amount of green onion, 1 piece of ginger, 3 slices of minced garlic, 3 starches, 2 teaspoons of rice, 1 cup and a half aniseed:cinnamon, Right amount of star anise, bay leaves, and pepper
1, prepare 2 catties of ribs ;
2, clean the ribs. Seasoning:1 tablespoon of cooking wine, 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, salt, shallots, ginger, a little more minced garlic, then fully grasp and mix well, finally add 2 tablespoons of starch, continue to mix evenly , Sealed and preserved in the refrigerator for more than 2 hours. You can also refrigerate and pickle overnight;
3, prepare 1 cup and a half of rice. Wash the rice with clean water first, pour it into a pan, and slowly stir-fry until the moisture is dry, then add pepper, star anise, cinnamon, bay leaves, and continue to stir-fry evenly until the rice becomes slightly yellow.
4. Pick out the aniseed and pour the rice on the Break in the wall breaker. Just a little grainy, just pour it out and set aside;
5. The ribs are almost marinated. Pick out the ginger and green onions inside, and then divide the rice noodles into small portions. Add the ground, mix well, add a little water and mix well, and finally add a little vegetable oil and mix well.
6. Lay the mixed ribs on a deeper In the plate, steam in a pot on boiling water for about 50 minutes. Take it out after steaming and sprinkle some chopped green onions.
2. [Bitter melon stuffed meat]
Making ingredients:bitter gourd, 2 roots, chicken breast, 2 pieces of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce 1 tablespoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of starch, 1 tablespoon of eggs, 1 green onion and ginger water, 30 grams Sauce:1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, half a tablespoon of tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon of starch, 1 tablespoon of water, and a half bowl
1. Prepare the required ingredients;
2. Clean the chicken breasts, put them in a food processor and beat them into chicken puree, then add light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, starch, and eggs clockwiseStir until it is strong, then add in a small amount of green onion and ginger water and stir until it is strong, seal and store in the refrigerator for later use;
3. Wash the bitter gourd and cut it into 2 cm long pieces, then dig out the bitter gourd flesh, and clean up all the white parts; stuff the chicken breast in the bitter gourd; put it on a plate after all , Steam in a pot on boiling water, and steam on high heat for about 12 minutes;
4, make another sauce:1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, and half a tablespoon of tomato sauce 1 scoop of starch and 1 scoop of starch and stir well with half a bowl of water;
5. Add a little vegetable oil to the pot. After the oil is slightly heated, pour the sauce in, and keep mixing. Stir until the sauce is boiled until it becomes thick;
6. Finally, pour the boiled soup on top of the bitter gourd.
3. [Fen Steamed Chicken Breast]
Making ingredients:2 pieces of chicken breast, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce Pepper powder 2 grams starch 1 scoop cooking wine 1 scoop salt 1 scoop ginger appropriate amount rice 1 cup pepper and star anise bay leaf appropriate amount
1. Prepare 2 pieces of fresh chicken breasts, clean the chicken breasts for later use;
2. Cut the chicken breast into small pieces along the texture; add light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, pepper, starch, shredded ginger, cooking wine; stir well and marinate for about 15 minutes;
3. Rinse the rice, put it in a pan, and fry the water first, then add the pepper and star anise and fragrant leaves and slowly fry until slightly yellow; after the fry, pick out the aniseed and put it in again Break it in the wall-breaking machine to have a small graininess;
4, prepare a Cut the potatoes into small pieces and spread them on the bottom of the bowl;
5. Put the marinated chicken breasts in the rice noodles, evenly Wrap a layer of rice noodles;
6. Spread the chicken breasts covered with rice noodles evenly; steam in a pot on boiling water for about 30 minutes; sprinkle some Just chopped green onion.
4. [Fen SteamedPork belly]
Making ingredients:1 piece of pork belly, 1 piece of salt, 1⁄2 tablespoon, 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, 2/3 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 2 grams of pepper, 1 tablespoon of starch, rice, small half bowl of pepper, star anise and bay leaves.
How to make:
1. Prepare a piece of pork belly, freeze it in advance and cut into pieces Thin slices of about 6 cm, cut them, put them in a bowl, wash them with clean water, and rinse the blood as much as possible, and drain the water.
2, add pork belly slices to 1 tablespoon of cooking wine, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, 2/3 tablespoons of dark soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 2 grams of pepper, 1 tablespoon of starch, then grab and mix well, add half a tablespoon of salt, continue to mix well and set aside for pickling.
3. Prepare 1 cup and a half of rice. Wash the rice first, then put it in a pan, stir-fry on low heat, and dry the water first , Add 2 star anises, 2 grams of pepper, 2 slices of bay leaves, continue to stir and fry slowly over low heat, until the rice turns yellow;
4, then Pick out the aniseed, and put the fried rice in the wall breaker. Beat it a few times. It doesn’t need to be crushed. It’s a little grainy.
5. Pour into a bowl, put the marinated pork belly in the rice noodles, and evenly coat a layer of rice noodles;
6. Place it on a plate, and after all the sizes are done, steam in a pot on a medium heat for about 30 minutes.
5. [Egg skin meat rolls]
Making ingredients:500g pork filling 2 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, pepper, appropriate amount of eggs, 1 starch, 1 tablespoon of minced ginger, 4 grams of shallots, 1 large handful of carrots, and 4 eggs.Starch water appropriate amount
1. Prepare 500 grams of pork filling, add 2 spoons of light soy sauce, 1 spoon of dark soy sauce, 1 spoon of oyster sauce, appropriate amount of pepper, beat in an egg, 1 tablespoon of starch, and stir in one direction until the meat is strong. Add 4 grams of minced ginger, 1 large handful of chopped green onion, 1 tablespoon of salt, and continue to stir until vigorous; finally add some diced carrots and mix well;
2, in a bowl Knock in 4 eggs, add a small bowl of starch water and stir evenly, and filter it again to make the egg liquid more even. Preheat the pan without brushing the oil, pour in the right amount of egg mixture, turn on the medium and low heat and fry slowly, turn over and fry for ten seconds after setting the shape, and all the rest is done, so that our egg skins will be fried;
3. Take a fried egg crust, put an appropriate amount of meat filling, flatten it with a spoon, then roll it up, brush a little egg yolk at the interface, Not easy to disperse;
4. After everything is done, put it on a gauze basket and steam in a pot on boiling water for about 20 minutes;
5. Cut into your favorite shape after being out of the pot, which can be used to make soups and stews. It is also delicious to eat directly;
6. The meat is fresh and tender, with a delicious fragrance, wrapped in a thin egg skin, it looks good and delicious.
If you have any comments and suggestions, please comment and Tucao, if you think it is helpful to you, please like and follow! Your support is our greatest encouragement!