Noodles are a very convenient ingredient to eat, and every household will save some for emergencies. The most common method is to make noodles in soup for breakfast or dinner at noon or evening. Because it is easy to eat and make, and it is also rich in nutrients, it is very popular among people. There are many types of noodles, wide, flat, round, thin, etc., and the methods are also different. The most common method is to put the noodles in a pot of boiling water, blanch them until cooked, then add the seasonings and side dishes to enjoy. This is the quickest and easiest way. If you don’t know how to do anything else, then take a look at the noodle recipe I shared today!
Don’t cook the noodles anymore, try this recipe, it’s really delicious when it comes out of the pot. Because it is delicious and not greasy to eat, my family likes to eat it. I can eat it 6 times a week. This level of addiction is more fragrant than eating meat. If you eat too much meat, it will make you greasy! Friends who have no appetite can try this noodle recipe. The noodles are smooth and chewy, delicious, and the added celery is particularly appetizing. The fragrant ingredients are star anise and pepper, these two materials give the noodles a different flavor. If you don’t like it, you can leave it out.
The method is to steam the noodles first, then put them in the pot and simmer them together with the side dishes. The noodles must be fresh noodles, which are fresh and chewy after eating. Bean sprouts, celery, etc. are added in it. Stir-fried with pork belly will make it even better. There are meat and vegetables, and one meal is enough. If you have a friend you like, put it away and give it a try when you have time! The detailed production steps are shared below.
Noodles (according to the number of people in the family), a handful of celery, a handful of bean sprouts, ginger, appropriate amount of garlic, one piece of Green garlic seedlings, 2 dried peppers, one star anise, a little pepper, some salt, some salt, a littleSoy sauce, a little Thirteen Fragrant.
1. Put the fresh noodles in a basin, add an appropriate amount of cooking oil, Stir well evenly.
2. Spread on the steamer, boil the water and steam for 6 minutes.
3. Remove the leaves of celery and cut the root into sections spare.
4. Clean the bean sprouts and set aside for later use.
5. Cut the green garlic sprouts into small pieces and set aside for later use.
6. Pour the oil in the pan, add star anise, pepper, ginger, minced garlic, and dried chili in the oil, and fry for a fragrance.
7. Add the bean sprouts and stir-fry until they are broken.
8. Then add the celery and stir fry a few times, and then add water that is flush with the ingredients.
9. Add salt, light soy sauce, a little dark soy sauce, a little thirteen incenseSeasoning, cover and cook for 3 minutes to taste.
10. When the time is up, open the lid. Scoop out a bowl of soup, spread the noodles on it, and pour the soup that you just scooped out on the noodles. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
11. When the time is up, stir it evenly. Cover the lid and continue to simmer until the moisture is dry.
12. When the moisture is almost dry, add the green garlic sprouts. Use chopsticks to stir a few times until the moisture is completely dry and ready to be out of the pot.
1. Those who don’t like star anise can not add it. The salt and light soy sauce added later are both salty. Don’t add too much salt to the noodles, otherwise it will be too salty.
2.Stir it with oil before steaming the noodles so that it won’t Stick together.
3. If there are more people, prepare more noodles. The amount in this recipe is for one person, and two people can barely eat it because it is too delicious and not enough.