Do you want to eat crispy roasted meat? The kind that is fat but not greasy and fragrant! Today I will share with you the method of night market stalls. The simple ingredients really make a super perfect taste!
College entrance examination Is the course over?
Did you lose weight successfully?
He loves meat, loves skewers, loves small wine ?
Let’s cook crispy barbecue!
Crispy grilled meat
Ingredients: Skinny pork belly, ginger slices, marinated meat, white vinegar, sea salt
1. Clean the pork belly, add ginger slices in the pot with cold water, After boiling, turn to medium heat and cook for another 20 minutes until it is ripe.
❤ If there is pig hair on the skin , Remember to handle it cleanly.
❤ There will be a lot of foam when the pork is blanched , Remember to skim clean.
2. Take out the pork and clean it again, and then dazzle it with a fork.
❤ The cooked skin is very soft , Remember to pierce more small holes, the more you pierce, the greater the chance of success in the later stage.
❤ If you don’t have a fork, you can use a loose meat hammer or toothpicks instead .
3. After the skin is processed, cut the meat into mahjong-sized pieces Block, be careful not to cut off the bottom part that is connected to the skin.
4. Spread the prepared marinated meat evenly on As for the meat, do not smear the skin.
❤ I use the marinade It is a dipping sauce sold by the owner of a kushikatsu shop, and it is also delicious when used to marinate meat.
5. Brush the surface of the skin with white vinegar, a total of 2-3 times, with 2 intervals each time minute.
❤ White vinegar can softenthe effect of pig skin, the roasted pig skin is more crispy. If you don’t have white vinegar, you can use old vinegar instead. Remember to brush it in small amounts and several times.
6. After processing these steps, put the pork belly in the In the tin foil box, marinate at room temperature for 2-3 hours to taste, and let the pig skin dry naturally.
❤ Friends who don’t have time, also It can be placed in the refrigerator to cool overnight at low temperature. The main purpose of this step is to let the pork taste, especially the skin. This step of air-drying is particularly critical.
7. After marinating, spread a layer of large particles of sea salt on the surface of the pigskin, Air fryer Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes.
❤ You can use table salt without sea salt Instead, you can rest assured that it won’t be very salty.
8. Take it out when the time is up, remove the large layer of salt on the surface, tear off the tin foil, and put it in the air fryer and bake for 10 minutes.
The oil in the pork has been roasted, the pork skin is crispy, and the pork belly tastes fragrant but not greasy. It is my favorite barbecue taste. Are you ready to give it a try?