Today I will share with you a very delicious water-fried tortilla. The small cakes made with cornmeal are very soft, thin and soft, and will not be hard when they are cold. If you have a bad mouth, you can digest it even if you eat it. The key is not to have a drop of oil. It is very healthy. Let’s take a look at how to do it.
1. First Add 200 grams of fine cornmeal to the bowl, then add 150 milliliters of freshly boiled water, and blanch it. After being blanched, the cornmeal will taste more delicate and the aroma will be stronger. When you eat, it is easy to digest.
2, add 300 Grams of high-gluten flour, and then add a teaspoon of salt.
3. Use chopsticks Stir all the ingredients well. Divide a small amount and add 180 ml of hot water at 60 degrees. Stir it into a big floc. The advantage of mixing it into a big floc is that when we start to knead the dough, we can easily knead the dough very smoothly. It also shortens the kneading time.
4. After kneading , Cover the lid first, and then let it stand for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, let’s rub it again. The main purpose of this kneading is to knead the corn flour and wheat flour fully and evenly. I made corn tortillas so that they won’t become hard when eaten. Then close the lid and wake up for another 10 minutes.
5, 10 minutes later , Add half a pot of water to the boiling pot, then cover the lid and bring to a boil. Sprinkle dry flour on the chopping board first, take out the awake dough, knead it and pat it Beat the air, and then close the surface of the dough smoothly. If the dough is soft, you can sprinkle a little more dry powder. In the middle, poke it again.
6. Use a noodle cutter Cut open, then knead again, rub into long strips, and divide into even dough. For 500 grams of flour, I divided a total of 20 flour ingredients,
7. Next, take each small pasta into it smoothly, take the edge of the dough inward, put it on the chopping board, rub and roll again , Like this, put it there first. Take out the first one and cover the rest with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out. If the dough is soft, make sure to stick more dry powder, otherwise it will stick to the chopping board.
8. Take outRolling pin, let’s start Rolling the cake. If you find that the chopping board is stuck during the rolling process, sprinkle dry powder in time. Finally, roll it into a thin pie with a thickness of about 1 mm.
Like this, it can be vaguely Just see the thickness of your fingers.
9. After the water boils , Put it in a steamer with a non-stick mat.
Make a pie The time is about 30 to 40 seconds, so roll out one sheet, cover the lid, and turn on the fire all the way.
until the last one Put the cake in, and then put the lid on, this time steaming for 2 minutes is ready,
10. After steaming, we directly open the lid of the pot without braising, and then take it out. Be sure to peel off each cake while it is hot. Even if oil is not used, the cakes will not stick together. If your hands are hot, you can dip them in cold water.
This is made with cornmeal The water pancakes, before eating, have already smelled the aroma of cornmeal. There is no use of a drop of oil in the whole process, the cake will not stick, and each cake is very thin, and it will not be damaged after kneading and kneading. The taste is soft, and you can eat even those with bad teeth. And it’s still steamed, so you won’t get angry if you eat too much.
Although it’s made with cornmeal Yes, but when it’s eaten, it’s really not hard at all. It’s really delicious when you roll it with your favorite dish.
Coarse grains are finely prepared, delicious and healthy. The method is simple, try it if you like it.
This is the wheat seedling kitchen. If you like, you can store it first for easy retrieval next time.