September is a fairy season, all I love to eat, chestnuts, pumpkins, lotus roots, etc.
Especially chestnuts, I really love it, because it’s really fragrant ~ It’s made a lot of things to eat, what chestnut crisp, chestnut stewed chicken, fried chestnut, fragrant and not greasy to eat
Chinese chestnut chicken stewed rice (with meat and vegetable, so fragrant)
[Materials] chicken leg rice, chestnut green beans and carrots
[seasoning] light soy sauce, soy sauce, cooking wine, oyster sauce Pepper, salt, oil, white sugar and ginger
1. Shelling chestnuts (make a cut, and shell out better after cooking, the process is quite healing)
2. Dice carrots, shave the meat from the chicken legs, and cut into small pieces (add soy sauce cooking wine, oyster sauce, pepper, ginger, and marinate)
3. Rice Wash it well (soak the rice in water before boiling, and then cook it really fragrant), then pour in the soy sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, cooking wine, sugar oil, and sprinkle some salt if you are afraid it will not taste.
4. Add carrots and green beans in turn. Chestnut chicken and ginger (you can put it or not, anyway, I don’t like eating and chewing ginger)
5. Finally add water to soak the ingredients and cook it.
Chestnut chicken soup (I think the soup is really simple, as long as the ingredients are ready)
[Materials] chicken chestnut ginger red dates wolfberry cooking wine salt mushroom
1. Peel and slice ginger, Wash the red dates and goji berries and set aside. Soak the mushrooms in water for about half an hour.
2. Cut the chicken into the pot and blanch a piece of water, add the cooking wine to remove the fishy, cook for 5 minutes, remove and cool
3. Put the chicken, red dates, wolfberry and ginger slices in the soup pot (if you don’t like ginger, you can put less or don’t put it, the effect is not big). Pour in water
4. Finally, pour the chestnuts and cook soft waxy (if If the taste is weak, you can sprinkle some salt)
Chestnut Roast Chicken
[Materials] Chicken Drumsticks (I only like to eat chicken drumsticks, Because it’s tender, it tastes great, and the chicken wings are also good) Chestnut, green pepper, red pepper, ginger and onion
[Seasoning] Soy sauce soy sauce with rock candyThirteen Fragrance
1. Cut the chicken into pieces and blanch it with water
2. Peel the chestnut ( It is easier to peel off with boiling water), cut green pepper and red pepper into sections, green onion and ginger
3. Pour oil in the pot, add rock sugar and fry, pour in chicken pieces and fry until golden
4. Put in the seasoning, soy sauce, green onion and ginger, pour in chestnut and stir fry, sprinkle in thirteen fragrant salt, stir fry over low heat
5. Finally add green pepper and red pepper, stir and harvest Just juice
Chestnut Sweet Potato Soup
[Materials] Chestnut Sweet Potatoes, Red Dates, Wolfberry Rock Sugar
1. Peel the sweet potato and chestnut
2. Rinse the red dates with water, add an appropriate amount of rock sugar and cook over a high heat, then use a low fire
3. Pour the chestnut sweet potato Put it in the pot and cook for another 10 minutes. When it’s almost ready, pour in the wolfberry.
The chestnut is really delicious, but the peeling is really good, the fingernails are flying, especially when it is raw, this is What I hate most. But after it’s cooked, it’s very healing when peeling it off, but sometimes I can’t eat hot tofu in a hurry, it’s hot!
You still find out which chestnut practices to stay and share with everyone~
I am a fawn, I love coffee, food, and life more