Spicy Chicken Ding
Ingredients:chicken breast, salt, water starch, green pepper, green onion and ginger, watercress sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar
1. Cut the chicken into pieces, add water and starch to grasp it by hand, and marinate in salt and oil for 15 minutes.
2. Heat the pan, stir-fry the shallot ginger and watercress hot sauce over low heat, and fry the red oil.
3. Turn to high heat, add chicken, stir fry quickly, then add soy sauce, vinegar and sugar.
4. Fry until the chicken is hardened. Add the green peppers out of the pan and quickly turn the heat off.
Ingredients:Zanbai, lean meat, garlic green pepper red pepper, soy sauce
How to do it
1, Zanbai peeled old skin, And hard roots. Wash and shred at will
2. Shred lean meat and shred green and red peppers. Garlic minced and sliced at will
3. Put the oil in the pan and heat it first, then simmer the white, fry until it becomes a little soft, cut it to the side of the pot, and the vacant position garlic and lean pork together into the pot and turn
4. Wait until the shredded meat changes color, pull the white pork back, pull the green peppers and red peppers into the pot, and stir fry with the fire.
5. Add salt and a few drops of soy sauce to flavor
6. Add a little bit of water and hold it a little. The intent is to mix the salt and other things
7. Add some monosodium glutamate or chicken essence. Out of the pot
Ingredients:200 grams of stewed pork and 150 chives Grams, dried chili festival, garlic, pepper, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, sesame oil, vegetable oil each amount
How to do it:
1. Cut the stewed meat into slices and cut the chives into 3 Cm long knots.
2. Put the oil in the clean pot and heat it. First, dry the chili festival, garlic, and a little pepper pepper, and then stir-fry the meat slices. Add the soy sauce while continuing to fry the chives. Season with MSG and drizzle a little sesame oil before serving.
Dried braised pork
Ingredients:5000 grams of pork belly, wash and change into large pieces, Lower into the water (add star anise, pepper, green onion ginger, salt, and add 40 grams of sugar color on the bottom color) and simmer for 30 minutes until cooked through. Remove the knife and cut into small pieces for later use.
How to do it:
1. Slide the wok thoroughly and put in 400 grams of pork belly and simmer on a small fire to saturate the water. When the surface of the meat becomes browned, let it out. The remaining oil is poured out, leaving only 25 grams for spare.
2. Burn the oil to 50% heat, stir in 30 grams of douxian watercress and stir-fry the red oil with low heat, and beat off the residue (otherwise there will be a lot of residue on the fried pork belly, which will affect the sale. Phase), add 10 grams of green pepper, 40 grams of dried chili, 30 grams of ginger, and stir-fry. Add pork belly and 20 grams of green onion and stir fry for 1 minute. After 2 minutes, wait until the water is completely dry and the meat pieces are brown and red. Put the oil into the bowl and drain, and garnish with 5 grams of coriander.
The key to production:
1. Do not add too many spices when cooking pork belly, let the pork mature with the original taste, so that it will be exhausted in the process of raw pork May absorb the aroma of peppercorns and peppers.
2. Add a little sugar color when cooking pork belly, and then color the pork belly more evenly and quickly when it is cooked. The meat needs to be cooked twice during the preparation, the first time is to remove water vapor, and the second time is to add flavor.
3. When frying pork belly for the second time, you need to pour a little water in the middle to cool down the pot to prevent the meat from becoming mushy due to long-term drying.
Ingredients:300 grams of lean pork, 8 green peppers, and chives , Garlic, salt, sugar, cornstarch 1 tsp, raw soy sauce, old soy sauce, cooking wine, chicken essence, cooking oil, pepper
1, wash the pork Chop into minced meat, enlarge the minced meat into a bowl, add chopped garlic and green onion and stir. Then add an appropriate amount of salt, sugar, corn starch, raw soy sauce, old soy sauce, cooking wine, chicken essence, cooking oil, pepper, and minced meat together to make a meat filling.
2. Wash the green peppers, remove the internal seeds (you can easily remove the pepper seeds by swiping a knife on the side), fill the peppers with meat, and make them in turn. Put the cooking oil in the pan and heat it up. Add the cooked peppers. Fry the meat side down first, fry until it is golden brown, and then cook it on the other side.
3. Take a small bowl and add a little sugar, soy sauce, corn starch and a little water and mix thoroughly. Then pour a little oil in the pan and heat it up. Pour in the prepared tartar sauce and boil the sauce on top of the peppers on the plate.
How to do it
1. , Slaughter clean, wash.
2. Spread cooking wine and salt evenly on both sides, add a little soy sauce and mix and marinate for about 15 minutes to remove the fishy smell and add a base taste.
3. Put a layer of shredded ginger and shallots on the bottom of the plate.
4. Qingyang fish belly is stuffed with ginger and shallots and placed on a plate.
5. Spread chopped pepper on top of Qingyang fish.
6. Put it in a boiling water pot and steam over high heat for about 8 minutes to cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
7. Remove the fish dish and pour the water onion and ginger. Ginger and spring onion are not necessary. Change the plate.
8. Sprinkle green onions and top with steamed fish stew.
9. Then, heat up a little oil in the pan until it smokes, and evenly pour it on the steamed Qingyang fish to stir up the aroma.