Every place has some local special foods. For example, millet is a special food in some places, yam is a special food in some places, and toon is a special place in some places. food. Recently, a friend in Yunnan gave me some of their specialties-dried bamboo shoots. After the sent dried bamboo shoots arrived, after seeing the dried bamboo shoots, I didn’t know how to make it, so I asked about the way to eat dried bamboo shoots. My friend said it’s the same as Pork belly is very delicious to eat with ribs.
I know the practice of dried bamboo shoots and bought some pork belly, Just put it together with pork belly and burned a dish, not to mention, it tastes really delicious, and it is also very enjoyable. The smell of pork belly and the strength of the bamboo shoots are too layered in the mouth. Once you eat it, you can’t stop it. The more fragrant you eat, the soup is cooked with rice, not to mention how delicious it is. Let’s take a look at how to cook dried bamboo shoots and pork belly delicious.
Roast pork belly with dried bamboo shoots
Ingredients:dried bamboo shoots, pork belly
Seasoning:salt, MSG, old Soy sauce, light soy sauce, ginger, garlic, dried chili
1. Put the dried wild bamboo shoots in a basin, Soak in water for about 5 hours (you can also soak the night before and eat it the next day)
2. Wash the pork belly you bought, slice it into thin slices, and put it in a basin for later use (try to cut it thinly, not greasy and fragrant when you eat)
3. Cut the garlic and ginger into slices, cut the dried chili into sections, and put In the basin
4. Add appropriate amount of edible oil to the pot, put the pork belly slices in the pot and fry until the color changes, add ginger, garlic and chili, and fry the aroma
5. Put the soaked dried bamboo shoots in the pot, stir-fry the pork belly, add the light soy sauce and the old soy sauce to mix and refresh.
6. Then add water, the amount of water should be equal to the raw material. Stew it over medium and low heat (during the stewing process, the dried bamboo shoots can fully absorb the fat of the pork belly, making the pork belly not greasy to eat)
7. When the soup is almost out, add salt and monosodium glutamate to taste. After the taste is adjusted, you can turn off the heat
8 .Put the cooked pork belly with dried bamboo shoots into a plate, one bite of dried bamboo shoots and one bite of pork belly. It is really enjoyable, and the pork belly is not greasy to eat. Unknowingly, it will bottom out in one plate. The soup is accompanied by rice. It’s delicious to eat.
I originally talked about food. This article is my original article. I will share food practices and cooking skills every day. If you like, remember to follow me. Your comment forwarding and likes are the driving force for my continuous creation. It is forbidden to move, and infringement must be investigated.