If you want to mention the domestic high-end machine series, you must not mention the OPPO Find series. The model”Find me” has an eclectic horizontal sliding keyboard design, and also found the cooperation of”Little Plum” Leonardo DiCaprio, which has laid a high-end label ever since. OPPO Find 5 ’s “Best Screen Aesthetics” and OPPO Find 7 series ’“ charging for 5 minutes and talking for 2 hours ”are still continuing and expanding today! Of course, what shines in our eyes is OPPO Find X, which was released in 2018. At the time, vivo NEX was released. It is impossible for everyone to have a better solution! I did not expect that OPPO Find X achieved a 93.8% screen-to-surface curved panoramic screen with an innovative dual-track periscope structure, and it was equipped with the same 3D structured light that iPhone is proud of, and it is not pioneering. Too. The lens under the screen has not yet been formed this year, and the OPPO Find X2 series has changed its strategy. It is slightly inferior to OPPO Find X, but it has almost no drawbacks, such as a high-end flagship”bucket machine”. The high standards of the industry flagship in 2020.
The focus of this time is nothing more than five aspects, performance, 5G, screen, fast charge and camera, I will not mention the performance, after all, Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 has nothing to say, basically there is no homework. Game, how about the actual use of OPPO Find X2 Pro? Let ’s take a look below:
The”visual” technology that ca n’t be used back:120Hz Refresh rate 3K QHD + screen
The screen is definitely the number one highlight of the OPPO Find X2 series. After all, all our operations need to be exposed through the screen. 3K QHD + and 120Hz screen refresh The rate directly refreshed the standard of the flagship machine. The front face of OPPO Find X2 Pro is a hyperboloid digging screen. The screen is COP packaged, and the curved surface design realizes left and right visual borderlessness. In terms of curved surfaces, after dozens of simulation experiments, the screen curvature was finally set to 67.8 degrees, which not only brought a comfortable grip, but also solved the problem of curved screens being easily touched, distorted, and green light. Of course, the quality of the screen is particularly important. The Samsung AMOLED screen with 3K QHD + resolution has a saturation of 5000000:1. The newly upgraded E3 light-emitting material has significantly improved the screen display from the traditional 16.7 million colors to 1.07 billion colors, and the picture is richer and more detailed. At the same time, this screen is even better in terms of color accuracy (JNCD), which fully meets the requirements of professional-level monitors, and it is no wonder that DisplayMate can give an A + rating.
In addition to the delicate display, of course, the most important thing is OPPO Find X2 Pro ’s refresh rate. After 90Hz is gradually accepted by mainstream flagships in 2019, OPPO directly upgrades it to an ultra-high refresh rate of 120Hz, which allows OPPO Find X2 series to display 60 frames more per second than other ordinary mobile phones on the market. Bringing a visually smoother experience, this is definitely the change you can see with the naked eye. In addition to the obvious improvement of the game, the most intuitive feeling is that OPPO and Shanghai Fine Arts Film Studios launched the 120-frame”Laughter in Heaven”, which is very smooth. At present, Tencent video has also opened 120 frames. At the same time, in order to make up for the shortcomings of general mobile phone screen video color and dynamic frame rate, OPPO Find X2 Pro also applies the O1 Super Sense picture quality engine, which uses Motion Clear video dynamic frame interpolation technology and HDR video quality enhancement technology, not only You can insert 30 frames of video to 60 or even 120 frames, and you can optimize the dynamic range effect of SDR video in real time. You can also enjoy the visual effects close to HDR on Find X2, which is really cool!
Use the”touch” technology that you can’t go back to:the skin material
Except today Beyond the screen, the back cover design also brings a new design:the plain leather version, the glass design has really existed for a long time, whether it is the value or feel, the homogeneity is too large, it is really best to try new materials method. This time I got a lot of OPPO Find X2 Pro tea orange prime leather version. This plain leather material is really very top-quality. It is very textured in the hand, which is close to the look and feel of leather. More business, feel more skin-friendly, and the real machine is more beautiful than the picture. Compared with ordinary glass materials, there is no fingerprint contamination, which is always a great advantage. In addition, it is not too heavy to hold in your hands, and the golden little gold label is more stylish. Recently, many people have some misunderstandings about Supi. They think it is plagiarism from Huawei. In fact, this is not the case. The use of materials is a trend. And Samsung has used this material many years ago. However, the abrasion resistance was not enough at the time. The technology is more and more mature, and more and more manufacturers are used.
Use the”charging” technology that cannot be returned:65W Super VOOC 2.0 Super Flash Charge
After speaking the screen, everyone is most worried about the endurance results. After all, the 3KQHD + screen of OPPO Find X2 Pro 120HZ will inevitably bring more power consumption. Today’s battery life test mainly brings you game battery life and daily battery life. Daily battery life is divided into two aspects:light and heavy.
OPPO Find X2 Pro game endurance test, the phone is set at 120HZ QHD + Modes, games have the highest screen, automatic brightness, under WiFi environment.”Glory of the King” for one hour, power off 18%, power remaining 82%;”Peace Elite” one hour, 1 minute, power off 18%, power remaining 82%;”Run Kart” one hour 3 minutes, power off 14% , The remaining power is 86%;”The Night of the Gods” is an hour and 8 minutes, the power is 15%, and the remaining power is 85%;”Crash 3″ is an hour and 4 minutes, the power is 21%, and the remaining power is 79% OPPO Find X2 Pro The battery life is slightly better than I expected. Compared to the 60HZ 1080P mobile phone I tested a few days ago (in my usage habits), the battery power is about 5% different. I personally feel satisfied, after all, it is a 120HZ QHD + screen. . If you feel power consumption, of course, you can reduce the refresh rate and resolution, but I believe you will not do so.
Today I briefly tested the daily life of #OPPO Find X2 Pro! It’s my own light endurance test, 120HZ QHD + mode, connected to WiFi throughout the home, starting around 9:30 in the morning, it is simpler to swipe Weibo in the morning, QQ music listened to the song in the morning, and talked in the afternoon. Chat on WeChat, swipe Weibo and Toutiao, swipe Weibo at night, watch the TV show (about 1 hour) while taking a shower, and after 11:30 in the middle of the night, there is still 17%, almost 14 hours. The heavy endurance test under 5G started at 10:05 in the morning, logged in to my daily WeChat and QQ, used for work and chat throughout the day, brushed Weibo during the break, kept playing songs in the afternoon, and took a video of anti-shake. Nearly 8 hours, the battery is 0! Bright screen for nearly 6 hours. This belongs to my heavy use. (Metric:half the strength of the iPhone X. At least 2 charges per day.) Overall, I’m still satisfied. After all, the screen and battery life can’t have both. Light users are completely fine for a day. Heavy users bring a The small charging treasure is completely enough.
For battery life, OPPO Find X2 Pro brings 65W Super VOOC this time 2.0 Super Flash Charge, OPPO Find X2 Pro flash charge test turned on 120hz 2K mode, the screen clock, 5 minutes has been charged to 22%, 15 minutes has exceeded 50%, even if you get up in the morning and find that there is no charge, you are not afraid to go out in a hurry , Scrubbing and washing your face is enough to cope with the company! And before 90%, the charging speed was fast! Basically less than 30 minutes. It may be that there is something wrong with this machine in my hand. The trickle was completely normal before, and it hovered for 20 minutes after the trickle. So I retested it again, and it still reached 93 in 30 minutes, but this time the trickle was fast, it was completed in 10 minutes, and it took a total of 40 minutes.
Full charge data:
13:25 — 13:30 22% (05 minutes)
13:30 — 13:40 56% (15 minutes)
13:40 — 13:45 72% (20 minutes)
13:45 — 13 :50 84% (25 minutes)
13:50 — 13:55 91% (30 minutes)
13:45 — 14:00 95% (35 minutes)
14:00 — 14:05 97% (40 minutes)
14:05 — 14:10 98% (45 minutes)
14:10 — 14 :15 100% (50 minutes)
17:58 — 18:03 21% (05 minutes)
18:03 — 18:28 93% (30 minutes)
18:28 — 13:43 100% (40 minutes)
Use the”photographing” technology that can’t be returned:
OPPO is definitely taking pictures this time I turned over the battle and customized a outsole periscope lens. It is indeed necessary to customize the lens now. Take Huawei as an example to optimize it by yourself. The effect is better. Based on the results accumulated by OPPO in recent years, and this The DXOMARK camera test scored 124 points, and I believe there will be no small improvement in imaging. In terms of taking photos this time, the configuration of OPPO Find X2 Pro is slightly different from Find X2. OPPO Find X2 Pro uses a 48-megapixel IMX689 sensor + 48 million IMX586 super wide-angle + 13 million periscope telephoto three-lens three-shot combination. OPPO Find X2 is a 48-megapixel IMX586 wide-angle + 12-megapixel IMX708 ultra-wide-angle + 13-megapixel telephoto camera. Mainly, the main camera changed from the custom IMX689 sensor to the IMX586 that I am very familiar with. The telephoto lens has no Pro perimeter design, and the ultra wide-angle part has been replaced by a custom IMX708 sensor. The market is still luxurious.
The OPPO Find X2 Pro that I got so many pictures this time is simply It ’s too much love, the main camera performs very well, and I wo n’t say much about the outdoor samples with plenty of sunshine, and the flagship machine is fine. In the indoor environment, the white balance performs well, and the color belongs to a slightly vegetarian style. If you like bright, you can turn on the bright mode, and the edge degradation of the lens is also well controlled. With the blessing of AI scene recognition, we do n’t need many functions. Switch. The biggest improvement is in the dark. You can see more details. Before I put a set of photos to guess blindly, most people did not guess OPPO Find X2 Pro. I thought it was Huawei Mate 30 Pro. This is for OPPO. Definitely a disguised affirmation. In order to cope with increasingly frequent dark light scenes, OPPO Find X2 Pro’s ultra-clear night scene technology has also been comprehensively upgraded. From our measured samples, the performance under dark light conditions has indeed been improved than before, and you can see the night scene picture. Very clear and natural, the light source is better suppressed at night, and the dark details are well preserved.
▲ Super Wide Angle
Zoom should be the place where flagship phones will open the gap. I took a set of OPPO Find X2 Pro Ultra Wide-angle, 1X, 2X, 5X, 10X and 60X zoom proofs, 2X optical zoom is almost the same as 1X, 5X 10X zoom is also very clear, zoom in to see details of the buildings had reservations. 60X digital zoom is pretty good as a telescope! Fifteen can shoot a moon. This ultra-wide angle is too extravagant. It is indeed a 48-megapixel IMX 586 lens. IMX 586 is absolutely familiar to everyone. It is a generation of CMOS. Last year, it covered the flagship mobile phone and the next thousand yuan mobile phone. This year, Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra put it Used as a telephoto, this time OPPO Find X2 Pro has become a super wide angle, and its quality is quite powerful. At the same time, this ultra-wide-angle camera can also support macro shooting with a minimum of 3cm, which can greatly reduce the distance between us and the subject. The measured samples show that there are more details included, but the color of the zoom picture is slightly different. , Should be debugged to a unified style, so the experience is more comfortable.
I found that the cherry blossoms in the community bloomed the next day, and it was going to rain at night, so I picked up my phone and took a few pictures! Everyone knows that the trees are relatively tall. If you want to shoot cherry blossoms, you can only use zoom. Fortunately, OPPO Find X2 Pro has 5x and 10x hybrid optical zoom. Not only can you shoot cherry blossoms, but the imaging quality is also good! The zoom lens is a technology that ca n’t be used anymore. Imaging has become an important measurement standard for my purchase.
In addition, in order to cope with the current small video and Vlog era, last year At the beginning, video stabilization has always been the core of OPPO optimization. Both the Reno2 and Reno3 series have excellent results. This time, OPPO Find X2 Pro also retains this feature. Let’s take a look at the following set of moving pictures. The left side is a mobile phone without video stabilization, the right side is OPPO Find X2 Pro, the right side is obviously stable on the left, and the large-scale anti-shake effect is comparable to a professional sports camera. At the same time, with the wide field of view of the ultra-wide-angle lens, it can cope with more scenes.
Summary:If the user does n’t take care of it, it is the technology that ca n’t be used.
Although The design is not a”concept”, but OPPO Find X2 Pro has revealed a persistent pursuit of”perfectness” from the outside to the inside. The so-called”technology that can’t be used back” should be completely when we use a mobile phone. No need to worry. OPPO Find X2 Pro’s top-level screen, all-round tri-cam without a short board, unique back cover, flagship performance, fast charging without any worries, are outstanding in all aspects. OPPO Find X2 Pro, which has been sharpened for two years, is difficult to find regrets and defects. If you have to say a little regret, you can only say that the price and wireless charging are missing. If you think the price is high, you can choose the standard version of OPPO. Find X2, in addition to taking photos this time, OPPO Find X2 Pro uses LPDDR5, X-axis linear motor and IP68 waterproof and dustproof, while OPPO Find X2 is LPDDR4x, Z-axis linear motor and IP54 waterproof and dustproof, the other basically keep Consistent, compared with the regular and Pro versions of other brands, the difference is already very small, if you are in a hurry, start quickly!